HOW IT WORKS
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering your wreath. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- PAYMENT. Payment is due at the time of your order and payment must clear prior to delivery. Payment information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- CANCELLATION. In the event that you need to cancel your order prior to the day of delivery, we reserve the right to refund half of your payment or you have the option to reschedule for the full value paid. Cancellations made the day of scheduled delivery may not receive a refund.
- RUSH ORDERS. Rush and same-day orders will be accommodated with the following conditions:
- Based on available inventory
- Rush fee may apply
- Orders placed within 24 hours of requested event day are not guaranteed
- Order will be refunded if location is unable to complete order
- REFUND POLICY. We will not refund payment for errors that occur on order submission.
- DELIVERY ADDRESS. When ordering, be sure to indicate the DELIVERY address in the shipping field.
- Wreaths will be delivered during the first week of the month unless other arrangements have been made. Wreaths will be picked up according to package ordered. All prices include delivery, set-up and take-down of the wreath.
- Recipients do not need to be home at the time of delivery/pick-up. Wreath hooks will be provided.
- All wreaths remain the property of A-DOOR-ED, LLC. Any damage, destruction or tampering with the wreaths is prohibited. Wreaths should not be moved without consent from A-DOOR-ED. Damaged or missing wreaths will be charged at full replacement value.
- A-DOOR-ED, LLC, reserves the right to politely decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. A-DOOR-ED is independently owned and operated and revising requested wording or declining orders is done so at the company’s discretion. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.
- Visit our FAQ page for more information.